Commerce / CA Foundation
11 & 12 Commerce / CA Foundation
When the world is growing in every dimension the need of a holistic approach to carve the best out of a student so that he/she is world and industry ready. An extensive array of opportunities is needed to aid this growth for a necessitating specialized knowledge in Commerce and
associated fields for a constantly evolving economy. Unique World Education equips the students with a number of specialized skills in different functional areas of trade industry and commerce for professions like CA, ACCA and CMA which opens doors to wide range of exciting career opportunities in every sector of business and finance across the globe. As each year passes the number of students who appear for entrance exams is increasing at a phenomenal rate hence making the journey competitive and stressful. That is where exactly UWE trains the students of Commerce to gain all-round competence today, to be the finest brains of tomorrow.
Unique World Education understands the demand for professionals in this field is increasing by the minute. Training for the same must commence right from the time the students get introduced to Commerce in their Eleventh grade.
Frail conceptual clarity in Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies and Maths is often a hindrance when it comes to opting for professional courses from Commerce discipline. Most of the students spend too much time on memorizing the rote knowledge instead of understanding the fundamental concepts thereby finding subjects like Accountancy Maths and economics too challenging. With our professionally qualified faculties we focus to train the student practically using scientific teaching techniques to make his/her fundamentals strong.
Unique World Education’s CA/CMA oriented +1, +2 Commerce Foundation course not only helps them to score better marks in their Board Exams, which matter for their Graduate studies, but also equips them with sound conceptual strength in Accounting and other Commerce subjects. Classes by professionally qualified faculty members (CA/CMA/ACCA) help them develop a professional vision and have better decision-making while contemplating their career options.
Our prime area of focus is:
- To ensure that the students are developing a robust conceptual knowledge base in principle subjects like Accountancy & Book-Keeping, Economics, Business Studies & Maths.
- To score better grades in +1/+2 board exams.
- To equip students to clear CA/CMA entrance without wasting an extra year for entrance coaching.
- To identify and develop professional caliber in the student.
Key features also include:
- Rigorous, relevant, contemporary and progressive training
- Concept oriented teaching
- Finest available study material
- Interactive learning methods
- Weekly and monthly assessment
- Extensive faculty interactions
- Smart class rooms equipped with innovative technologies
- Excellent pool of qualified & experienced Faculty members
- Chapter/section wise tests and monthly assessments to ensure systematic study of students and avoid last minute preparations.
- Mock tests before terminal/board exams.
- Integrating CA/CMA entrance syllabus along with +1/+2 tuitions
- Making students capable of qualifying competitive/entrance exams
- More than 450 hours of coaching and assessment.
Career Counselling/ Mapping
Unique World Education – UAE Training and Development division provides exceptional handwriting enhancement course for students and people of all age. The number of students who brawl with bad handwriting is on the rise, which in turn affects their academic results. This is a proven methodology through which more than five lakhs students have reaped the benefit so far in INDIA and UAE. The highlight of Smart Handwriting is that it requires just 12-15 hours to improve any illegible handwriting with 100% guarantee. This unique system equally balances all the elements of writing, such as the size of the letters according to the category it belongs, slanting of the letter, letter space between each letter, word space between each word and writing pressure. Practice is given to maintain a balance of these elements in writing. We take them through exercises which correct the slanting, upper curves, lower curves, the
circle and the tails of the letters of the alphabet. Once they are through with these exercises, they are taught the starting, the movement (direction) and the ending of all the 26 letters in the alphabet. After mastering individual letters, they are taught joining of the letters.